2011年12月21日星期三

When the Sky was Falling

After working five years on the road putting in anywhere from 60-100 hours a week if not more in construction I burnt myself out. At the end nail tips of the day I would go back to my hotel room and go to sleep knowing tomorrow would be more of the same. Motorcycle Goggles I was tired of the rat race and I wanted out. I had lost that excitement in my life. The drive to enjoy my life was slipping away right in front of me. Yet fear kept me there.Finally the work schedule and constant traveling finally got to me. I was sick and tired of having to answer to somebody else and never having the free time to do what I enjoyed. To put it bluntly I was tired of trading my valuable time for dollars. I decided that now was the time to take control of my life and change my path for good.I was looking on the web and found a lot of those home based businesses that promise the high income and light work load. I checked out their web site but felt as if these pages were just trying to sucker me in. Thankfully I did not succumb to the illusion of big dollars for no work. The get rich scheme was exactly that, a scheme. After a few days I found the opportunity I had been looking for all along. I filed an application with CarbonCopy Pro and got accepted to start my own business. I jumped at the opportunity. But what does a construction worker know about setting up a home business? Not much, at least in my case. However, in less than a week I had set up my web page and got a lead in my first day. All I had to do was follow the laid out business model that was put in place for me. If I had any questions or concerns I had multiple resources to use.I have found that drive again in my life. I wake up looking forward to what the day holds for me. I have excitement again. I insist on enjoying everyday now. The best part is that you too can take advantage of this remarkable opportunity right now. I personally encourage you to go to my web site and take a look for yourself at earnwhatyourworthnow. I want to tell you that this is a business not a hobby. This is for serious entrepreneurs. There are no gimmicks here. I hope that you will come to my web site and fill out an application. Find that excitement that you once had. I know that this can do for you what it did for me. If you have any concerns or just want to get in contact with me please enter your information on my web page. I hope you have a great day.

没有评论:

发表评论